Seaham Hall is an exceptional venue offering stylish surroundings, efficient yet discrete service and unique private dining menus created by our Head Chef, Damian Broom.
This award winning hotel is set in a wonderful location with sea views and stunning gardens to make your conference, showcase event, team meeting, or team building event simply stunning. With a professional team on hand to help plan your event to your exacting requirements, success is assured in one of Northern England's first classconference venues.
Why hold your next Meeting or Conference at Seaham Hall?
• Close to the North East’s main commercial centres of Durham, Newcastle, and Sunderland
• Easy road access from the main commercial centres and rail links direct to Seaham
• Set in 37 acres of spectacular grounds and fabulous views to the sea
• Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout Seaham Hall
• Complimentary valet car parking
• Indoor and outdoor breakout areas
• Competitive Delegate rates available
• A dedicated team of professionals on hand to ensure a successful event
Ideal for anywhere from 2 – 120 attendees, the meeting facilities and private dining at Seaham Hall can be configured to your exact requirements and our dedicated team can help with any additional necessities including AV and staging.
For further information or to arrange your meeting, please contact our dedicated team of professionals who will be more than happy to guide you through every step.