Early Bird Membership
Early Morning Spa Membership
When is it available?
Monday to Friday
6:30am – 9.30am
Midweek only (excludes weekends)
What facilities are available?
- Snail showers
- Fitness suite
- Hydrotherapy pool
- Spacious aerobic studio
- Ice fountain
- Roof terrace
- Plunge pools
- 20 metre pool with massage stations
- Hammam with snail showers and Jacuzzi
- Sanarium with crystal light therapy
- Black granite steam room with Amethyst crystal
- Sauna with quartz crystal
- Outdoor hot tubs
The fitness suite contains 16 piece cardiovascular suites equipped with the latest life fitness system including built in TV and iPod facilities. There are 8 high quality life fitness resistance machines; hip abductor/adductor, leg curl, leg extension, leg press, seated row, chest press, lat pull down and shoulder press. There is a large section for free weights including dumbbell (up to 30kg), medicine balls (up to 10kg), smith machine (up to 120kg), cable machine, bench press bench plus three additional benches. For a more dynamic experience, we also have a PowerPlate containing over 1000 different exercises and workouts. Our studio has a wide range of equipment including punch bags, matts, resistance bars, weights, yoga balls, yoga matts and bricks plus more!
What are the benefits of being a member?
- Complimentary exercise classes
- Comprehensive gym induction to get you in tune with the latest equipment
- On-going one to one evaluations to ensure you get the most out of your fitness routine
- Individual assistance and support to meet your training requirements
- Individual fitness consultation and programmes to every member
- Fitness studio with a wide range of equipment
- Full use of the Serenity Spa facilities between access times
- Active social calendar
- Exclusive invitations to events/promotions
- Complimentary use of robes and slippers
- The ability to purchase guest passes at £30 per person subject to availability