Careers at Seaham Hall
Careers At Seaham Hall
Join the team at Seaham Hall and be part of our exciting journey.
A number of opportunities exist for the right people and we encourage you to apply if you are a team player with good communication skills and feel that you deliver unparalleled attention to detail and outstanding customer service.
Further details about the positions currently available can be obtained by emailing
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter and up to date CV to email@example.com
Lord Byrons Walk
Tel: 0191 516 1400
Fax: 0191 516 1410
- Demi Chef De Partie - The Dining Room
The Dining Room celebrates the personality of Seaham Hall, set in beautiful surroundings; it's the heart of the hotel. The menu focuses on British ingredients and celebrates local producers who dive, harvest, hunt, nurture and gather them. The menu is changed seasonally to reflect the fabulous ingredients of the time. Quality and taste are what is on show here.
We are looking to recruit a Demi Chef de Partie to join our busy Kitchen Team.
- willing to learn new skills?
- a great team player?
- passionate about fresh food?
Get in touch to start your journey with us!
What's in it for you...
- a chance to have a career in an exciting industry where no two days are ever the same
- training and development opportunities
- competitive salary depending on experience
Applicants should have previous experience in a similar setting although attitude and willingness to learn and progress is just as important.
Please apply by sending in your CV with a covering letter outlining why you think you are suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications without a covering letter will not considered. Due to the high volume of applications, if you have not heard back from us within 10 days, you have not been successful on this occasion.
- Spa Therapist
Are you an enthusiastic and hardworking individual?
Would you love to work in a five star environment?
We are currently recruiting passionate therapists to join our 5 luxury bubble award winning Serenity Spa team at Seaham Hall.
You will be working alongside a hugely committed team that provide and maintain the highest quality of treatments and standard of customer service. You will be able to provide in depth knowledge and advice to clients regarding aftercare, protocols and products. Spa Therapists are to promote a positive image of Seaham Hall, being pleasant, friendly, and abiding by the grooming standards at all times. You will be working with a range of luxurious spa product brands such as Temple Spa, Ishga organic seaweed and OPI nails.
Job Type / Category
Role & responsibilities
- To carry out all treatments to the highest standard- providing efficient and professional service at all times when dealing with guests.
- To have the ability to listen to the client needs and personalise/ tailor the treatment to them ensuring they have the best possible treatment.
- To ensure that each guest journey is carried out to the highest standard of communication and customer service.
- Work within the time guidelines of each treatment
- Proactively advise and recommend products during treatments, making sure guests receive enthusiasm and knowledge of the brands and aftercare.
- Ensure the highest standard of cleanliness is adhered to in the spa.
- To be able to confidently speak about the spa facilities, treatments and products.
- To be able to work individually and as part of a team, working with your colleagues to ensure the normal function of the spa is carried out.
- Behave in a confidential and professional manner.
- Attend any necessary training courses in house or external.
- To be able to work a flexible shift rota including weekends and bank holidays as per the business needs.
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management
- Communicate to management any concerns involving staff or guests in the spa that raise attention.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Must hold NVQ level 3 Beauty Therapy or holistic therapy qualifications
- Minimum of 1 year working experience
- Customer service skills are essential
- Excellent time management, flexibility, and organisational skills.
- A high standard of personal appearance and presentation at all times
- Co-operating and accommodating personality with clients and other members of the team
Please apply by sending in your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com outlining why you think you are the best candidate for the role. Applications without a covering letter will not be considered. Please note that if you do not hear back from us within 10 days your application has not been successful.