Careers at Seaham Hall
Careers At Seaham Hall
Join the team at Seaham Hall and be part of our exciting journey.
A number of opportunities exist for the right people and we encourage you to apply if you are a team player with good communication skills and feel that you deliver unparalleled attention to detail and outstanding customer service.
Further details about the positions currently available can be obtained by emailing
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter and up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lord Byrons Walk
Tel: 0191 516 1400
Fax: 0191 516 1410
- Food & Beverage Manager
- Do you know your Merlot from your Cabernet Sauvignon?
- Your Turbot from your Hake?
- If you want to be challenged daily and work with dynamic Head Chef Damian Broom, then keep reading…
Seaham Hall are currently recruiting for an experienced Food and Beverage Manager, who will lead, direct, develop and motivate a team that delivers a range of five-star services throughout this Historic Grade II listed building. With challenges that extend from dinner service to a glass of Champagne; from a small and intimate celebration party to a full-blown wedding breakfast and include exclusive uses in tepees set in our stunning 37-acre grounds. If this gives you an appetite to find out more, then we want to hear from you.
The post is full-time with an OTE of £35k. Please apply with a covering letter and up to date CV to email@example.com
- Spa Therapist
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic individual to join our award-winning Serenity Spa Team at the five-star Seaham Hall Hotel.
You will be working in a highly committed team that provide and maintain the highest standard of personal appearance, hygiene and customer service, offering the highest quality treatments, providing in depth knowledge and advice in respect of spa procedures and products. Spa Therapists are to promote positive images of the Spa and Hotel, being pleasant, friendly and able to address problems or special requests made by guests.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
· To carry out all treatments to the highest required standards
· To provide and efficient and professional service at all times when dealing with guests ensuring to maximise guest satisfaction and company profitability
· Work within the time guidelines of each treatment and to ensure the highest standard of care is practised
· Provide consistent professional treatments in accordance with spa protocols and accepted certification practices
· Oversee the completion of consultation cards, being aware of all specifications for treatments and facility use and ensure that this is explained to the guests as required
· Proactively sell products during the treatments and ensure that the client receives enthusiasm and knowledge as well as after care advice at all times, working to targets set
· Ensure that high standards of cleanliness and tidiness are adhered to in the spa
· Ensure you are fully familiar with all of the spa’s facilities, treatments and products
· Be a team player by liaising with all departments and communicate any special requirements of individual guests, promotions or spa activities within the team
· Behave in a discreet and confidential manner
· Attend any necessary training courses in house or external and assist with demonstrations/events as required
· Work a flexible shift rota to include weekends and bank holidays as per the rota and business requirements
· Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management
· Regular attend, participate in and support training, events and staff meetings for the spa
· Communicate to management any and all concerns involving staff or guests in the spa that require attention
· Must be qualified to carry out treatments to the equivalent of NVQ level 3
· Minimum of 1 year working experience
· Co-operative, accommodating and fair in dealing with clients, other members of the team and other company staff
· Excellent time management, flexibility and organisational skills
· Ability to undertake procedures and treatments to the client’s complete satisfaction
· A high standard of personal appearance and presentation is essential at all times, reflecting the luxury and ambience of the spa and hotel
Please apply by sending in your CV with a covering letter outlining why you think you are the best candidate for the role. Applications without a covering letter will not be considered. Closing date 28th October 2018.