Exclusive use wedding venue in Durham
Our Georgian country house hotel will be exclusively yours for your entire wedding. Amongst the elegant event spaces and stunning grounds and terraces, you’ll find everything you need to stage an unforgettable celebration: beautiful backdrops for photos, a team of talented chefs and a well-stocked cellar, and 21 suites for those looking to spend the night.
Everything you need, all packaged up
Our exclusive use package
For weddings of up to 120 guests, our exclusive use package includes:
- Use of Seaham Hall from 12noon on the day of your wedding until 12noon the following day
- Master of ceremonies to guide you through the day
- Red carpet arrival
- A drinks reception and selection of canapés
- A three-course wedding breakfast
- Half a bottle of wine for each guest
- A glass of Taittinger Champagne for your toast
- An evening buffet
- White chair covers or Chiavari chairs
- A silver cake stand with cake knife
- The finest white linen and napkins
- Crystal glassware and fine china
- All 21 of our individually designed suites
- Use of our award-winning spa facilities
from £17,500 (Based on 60 day and evening guests)
With our majestic Georgian facade and acres of gorgeous grounds as your backdrop, we’re the perfect place for a summer wedding. Sip Champagne and cocktails and pose for photos in our gardens, indulge in vibrant, seasonal menus in our beautifully dressed Ballroom, and spend the rest of the evening dancing under the stars.
from £15,000 (Based on 60 day and evening guests)
Our roaring fires, beautifully frosted hedgerows, and elegant interiors create the most magical setting for a winter wedding. Indulge in Champagne and canapés in The Lounge, tuck into a deliciously decadent wedding breakfast with loved ones, and continue the celebrations long into the night with live music, fireworks, and a DJ and dance floor.
We can't thank Seaham Hall enough for the most amazing day of our lives. We couldn't have chosen a better choice of venue for our wedding! We have always loved Seaham Hall, but now it has sentimental meaning to us and our family. If you want outstanding service, breathtaking views and an unforgettable day, then Seaham Hall is the place for you.Kay Mann, TripAdvisor