3-night Christmas Break
Just a short drive from the historic city of Durham, and a stone's throw from the Durham Heritage coastline, our elegant Georgian house hotel is the perfect place for a magical celebration. Join us for a 3-night stay, arriving on the 23rd or the 24th December, and enjoy lots of little luxuries, from decadent feasts and spa treatments to champagne afternoon tea.
£997.50 per person (based on two sharing), your stay includes:
- Champagne afternoon tea served in The Lounge between 1pm and 3pm
- Temple Spa Sparty with our spa guru advising on skin care needs over the winter months
- Three-course dinner in The Dining Room from 6.30pm
- An indulgent breakfast delivered to your suite, available from 8am
- Champagne and canapé reception prior to lunch
- A traditional five-course festive lunch served in The Dining Room from 12noon
- Light bites and snacks served in the evening
- Breakfast available from 8am, choose from the lazy relaxed breakfast in bed option ** or join us in The Dining Room between 8am and 11am
23rd December OR 26th December
- Everyone deserves a treat so we have included for you one 60-minute treatment per person choosing from a Temple Spa Drift Away Massage, Temple Spa My Kinda Skin Facial or an ishga invigorating massage or an ishga regenerating facial (please note that these must be booked at the same time as reserving your overnight stay
- Two-course lunch served in our Pan-Asian Ozone restaurant located in the spa between 12noon and 2pm
- Join us for wine tasting in the cellar
- Three-course dinner served in The Dining Room from 6.30pm
All hotel residents have complimentary access to our spa facilities from 3pm on day of arrival to 12noon on day of departure
Your suite is available to check into from 3pm and we ask guests to depart by 12 noon on your day of departure
Terms & Conditions
** Room service breakfast carries a tray charge except Christmas Day.
Arrive on 23rd or 24th December for a three-night break.
Sides and sauces with dinner carry a chargeable supplement.
Upgrades apply for Executive Suites, Garden Suites with Hot Tubs, Ada Love Lace Suite and Penthouse.
Price available for single occupancy on request.
Children aged 13 and over are classed as adults.
Price available on request for children aged 12 and under.
Please note we can only accommodate families with up to two children under the age of 12 in two of our Executive Suites and Penthouse only.
Meals and treatment times must be booked at time of reserving your overnight stay.
Ozone lunch on the third day is not transferable to The Dining Room.
£250 non-refundable deposit require at the time of booking with balance paid on 1st December 2021.
At Seaham Hall, our Duvets are Feather and Pillows Duck & Down, should you wish for an alternative please contact us in advance of your arrival.
Additional treatments may be available to book in advance of your arrival, click the link to check treatment availability. Please note that we do not hold space for guests, treatments are booked on a first come basis.
Our fitness suite is available during your stay, pre-booking is required via My Wellness App and we kindly request all guests respect the social distancing guidelines at all times.
When booking online, please advise if you have any allergies or dietary requirements.
Management have the right to retrieve this offer at any time.
All prices quoted include VAT.
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
We advise taking out travel insurance.
My friend and I had the pleasure of visiting the spa today, and from the moment we arrived, we were pampered. The staff were friendly, helpful and above all very professional. We had a facial and massage, and both treatments were fantastic. I will definitely return, and would recommend this spa compared to other 5 star spas I've visited - this one deserves 7 stars!Maz39, TripAdvisor