Christmas 3 Night Break at Seaham Hall
Just a short drive from the magical historic City of Durham and a stones throw away from the Durham Heritage coastline, there couldn't be a more perfect venue for a relaxing Christmas break with festive experiences! Whether you're planning on joining us to kick off the festivities or extending your stay as the celebrations draw to a close, we have the perfect day for you to enjoy.
Offer details from £649*
Your overnight stay includes:
- Champagne Afternoon Tea served in the hotel on arrival between 1pm and 3pm
- Three Course Dinner in The Dining Room
- An indulgent breakfast delivered to your suite from 8am to 10am
- Champagne and canapé reception prior to lunch
- Five course traditional Christmas lunch served in The Dining Room with all the trimmings
- Light bites and snacks served on Christmas Day night
23rd December OR Boxing Day
- Relax with a 45minute treatment ritual choosing from Temple Spa or ishga
- Experience our pan Asian dishes in The Ozone with a two-course lunch available between 12noon and 2pm
- Dine with us this evening and tuck into a delicious three course dinner
- Enjoy complimentary use of our award winning 5 luxury bubble spa facilities from 3pm on your day of arrival through to 12noon on your day of departure including access to our Zen garden
- Your suite is available to check into from 3pm and we ask guests to depart by 12 noon on your day of departure
*Price per night based on a 3 night break.
Terms & Conditions
Arrive with us for a three-night stay on either 23rd or 24th December 2020.
A deposit of £100 is required at the time of booking with remaining balance due 1st December 2020.
The package is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Reservations must be made at time of booking for all meals that are included in your stay. Treatments included in your package must be booked at the time of making your room reservation. If you wish to book additional treatments, we do advise booking these as early as possible as we cannot guarantee availability.
Dinner is three courses per person. Supplements apply for sides or sauces or extras served with your dinner.
The spa facilities will be available to you during your stay, to keep everyone safe and healthy we are asking hotel guests to change in their suite prior to accessing the spa facilities.
If you wish to experience any additional treatments, we are offering a limited treatment menu. We do advise pre-booking treatments for your stay as soon as possible as we cannot guarantee availability, click here to view the treatments available Treatments
Our fitness suite is available during your stay, pre-booking is required via My Wellness App and we kindly request all guests respect the social distancing guidelines at all times.
Please read our current Covid19 update in advance of your arrival Covid19 Update
At Seaham Hall, our Duvets are Feather and Pillows Duck & Down, should you wish for an alternative please contact us in advance of your arrival.
When booking online, please advise if you have any allergies or dietary requirements.
Management have the right to retrieve this offer at any time.
Prices are based on two adults sharing a Junior Suite. Upgrades to higher suite categories may be available for an additional charge.
All prices quoted include VAT.
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
We advise taking out travel insurance.
My friend and I had the pleasure of visiting the spa today, and from the moment we arrived, we were pampered. The staff were friendly, helpful and above all very professional. We had a facial and massage, and both treatments were fantastic. I will definitely return, and would recommend this spa compared to other 5 star spas I've visited - this one deserves 7 stars!Maz39, TripAdvisor