It's Never Too Late To Celebrate
Whether it be a belated birthday, the year of your paper anniversary, baby moon or festive treat, we have all missed an opportunity to spoil and celebrate! Fear not we have your much needed Seaham Haul covered…. copious amounts of champagne, tantalising foodie treats, pamper rituals galore!
Offer details from £935
Your two-night break includes:
- Two nights in one of our luxurious suites sleeping in one of our dreamy super king-sized Hypnos beds
- A chilled bottle of house Taittinger Champagne in your suite to greet you on arrival
- Three course dinner on your first night in The Dining Room
- Two course dinner in The Ozone on the second night of your stay
- One 60-minute treatment per person (refer to T&C for treatment choice)
- Breakfast each morning which can be served in The Dining Room or opt for the lazy breakfast in bed option (please note a charge is applicable for room service)
- Complimentary use of our award winning 5 luxury bubble spa facilities from 12noon on your day of arrival through to 12noon on your day of departure including access to our Zen garden
- Your suite is available to check into from 3pm and we ask guests to depart by 12noon on your day of departure
Terms & Conditions
Available as a two-night break, based on two sharing. Please note supplements apply for weekend stays.
Bookable 21 days in advance, subject to treatment availability
From price is for a Junior Suite on a midweek break, upgrades may be available for higher suite types for a supplement.
Credit/debit card details are required to secure your reservation with payment made on arrival.
Treatments will be booked on the middle day of your stay and will be booked as a Temple Spa Drift Away massage between 10am and 6pm. If you wish to amend to one of the below treatments please call us as soon as possible. Our reception team will confirm the timing of your pre-arrival call a few days before arrival.
Treatment choice is one 60-minute treatment per person on one day of your stay choosing from:
- Temple Spa Drift Away Massage
- Temple Spa My Kinda Skin Facial
- Ishga invigorating massage
- Ishga regenerating facial
Dinner in The Dining Room on your first night is three courses per person, chargeable supplements apply for sides and sauces.
Dinner in The Ozone on your second night is two courses, with chargeable supplements for extras and upgrades.
Additional treatments maybe available to book in advance of your arrival, click the link to Check Treatment Availability.
Our fitness suite is available during your stay, pre-booking is required via My Wellness App and we kindly request all guests respect the social distancing guidelines at all times.
At Seaham Hall, our Duvets are Feather and Pillows Duck & Down, should you wish for an alternative please contact us in advance of your arrival.
When booking online we would be grateful if you could advise of both names of guests who will be staying and of any allergies or dietary requirements
Please read our current Covid19 update in advance of your arrival Covid19 Update.
Fully flexible cancellation terms. Reservations can be cancelled or amended without charge up to 12noon 48hrs prior to arrival. If any amendments or cancellations are made within the 48hours prior to arrival, full charges will apply
These days it’s hard to leave a tip as cashless payments are on the rise. Our Reception Team will be adding a discretionary 7.5% contribution to the “ Tips for the Team” onto your final bill. All of it goes to the team along with a donation to local charities and not to the big bosses. Of course, if for any reason, you ‘d prefer not to contribute, then just let us know and we will just take 7.5% off your bill with no awkwardness. You can count on that.
Management has the right to retrieve this offer at any time.
All prices quoted include VAT.
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
We advise taking out travel insurance.
My friend and I had the pleasure of visiting the spa today, and from the moment we arrived, we were pampered. The staff were friendly, helpful and above all very professional. We had a facial and massage, and both treatments were fantastic. I will definitely return, and would recommend this spa compared to other 5 star spas I've visited - this one deserves 7 stars!Maz39, TripAdvisor