New Year Escape
Escape into your own bubble with a love one and wave goodbye to 2020 with our two-night New Year’s Eve break. With dinner served in The Dining Room on both evenings of your stay, leave all thoughts of cooking and washing the dishes at home and spend some quality time together. Wrap up warm and take a brisk walk along the Durham heritage coast to blow the cobwebs away or soak away your worries in the five-luxury bubble award winning facilities of The Serenity Spa.
Offer details from £445
Your overnight stay includes:
- Arrive 30th or 31st December for a two-night break, starting from £445 per night based on two sharing a Junior Suite
- A seasonal three course dinner on both nights of your stay. Dinner can be taken in the comfort of your suite or served in The Dining Room
- Breakfast served in The Dining Room on a pre-booked time with reception on your arrival or ordered as room service using the tablet in your suite
- Enjoy complimentary use of our award winning 5 luxury bubble spa facilities from 3pm on your day of arrival through to 12noon on your day of departure including access to our Zen garden
- Your suite is available to check into from 3pm and we ask guests to depart by 12 noon on your day of departure
- Our New Year escape break has been adapted to make your stay as safe as possible following current Covid19 guidance and terms for booking are based on the guidelines provided by the government. Should there be any changes to the government advice on travel, or in the event of the hotel being closed we will amend the package as necessary.
Terms & Conditions
Arrive on 30th or 31st December for a two-night break.
A deposit of £100 is required at the time of booking with remaining balance due 1st December 2020.
The package is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Reservations must be made at time of booking for all meals that are included in your stay.
Dinner is three courses per person. Supplements apply for sides or sauces or extras served with your dinner.
The spa facilities will be available to you during your stay, to keep everyone safe and healthy we are asking hotel guests to change in their suite prior to accessing the spa facilities.
If you wish to experience any additional treatments, we are offering a limited treatment menu. We do advise pre-booking treatments for your stay as soon as possible as we cannot guarantee availability, click here to view the treatments available Treatments
Our fitness suite is available during your stay, pre-booking is required via My Wellness App and we kindly request all guests respect the social distancing guidelines at all times.
Please read our current Covid19 update in advance of your arrival Covid19 Update
At Seaham Hall, our Duvets are Feather and Pillows Duck & Down, should you wish for an alternative please contact us in advance of your arrival.
When booking online, please advise if you have any allergies or dietary requirements.
Management have the right to retrieve this offer at any time.
Prices are based on two adults sharing a Junior Suite. Upgrades to higher suite categories may be available for an additional charge.
All prices quoted include VAT.
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
We advise taking out travel insurance.
My friend and I had the pleasure of visiting the spa today, and from the moment we arrived, we were pampered. The staff were friendly, helpful and above all very professional. We had a facial and massage, and both treatments were fantastic. I will definitely return, and would recommend this spa compared to other 5 star spas I've visited - this one deserves 7 stars!Maz39, TripAdvisor