Enjoy a relaxing two night break this spring at Seaham Hall, with a delicious chocolate afternoon tea, three course dinner and bubbles what more could you ask for?
Offer details from £535
Your two-night stay includes:
- A seasonal three-course dinner served in The Dining Room on one night of your stay
- A delicious chocolate afternoon tea served in The Lounge on one afternoon of your stay
- Two complimentary tickets to Beamish Open-Air Museum
- A complimentary bottle of Tattinger in your suite for arrival
- Breakfast each morning served in The Dining Room
- Full use of our award winning 5 luxury bubble spa facilities from 12 noon on your day of arrival through to 12 noon on your day of departure including access to our Zen garden
- Your suite is available to check into from 3pm and we ask guests to depart by 12 noon on your day of departure
Terms & Conditions
Available for stays in a Junior Suite until 19th June 2020, with limited availability.
Dinner is served in The Dining Room and is three courses, please note that sides and sauces carry a supplement. Please advise of a time for dinner in advance of your arrival.
A time for Chocolate Afternoon Tea must be booked in advance of your arrival.
This promotion is available for stays between a Sunday and Friday, with supplements applied for weekend days and peak days.
This is a pre-paid promotion which is non-refundable and non-transferable
If you would like to experience any of our treatments in the spa, choosing from our Temple Spa or Ishga range, please call our reservations team in advance of your arrival on 0191 516 1400 to check availability and make reservations.
My friend and I had the pleasure of visiting the spa today, and from the moment we arrived, we were pampered. The staff were friendly, helpful and above all very professional. We had a facial and massage, and both treatments were fantastic. I will definitely return, and would recommend this spa compared to other 5 star spas I've visited - this one deserves 7 stars!Maz39, TripAdvisor