Swap Four Walls for Sweeping Coastlines
Look forward to breaking free from the four walls of your home whilst saving 25% and enjoy a four-night staycation in one of our luxurious suites.
With complimentary use of our award winning 5 luxury bubble spa facilities throughout your stay, a 60-minute treatment each, a mud rasul to share and breakfast each morning served in the decadent Dining Room. This is the perfect way to escape everyday life!
Offer details from £1,615
Your four-night break includes:
- Four nights in one of our luxurious suites, sleeping in one of our dreamy super king-sized Hypnos beds
- A 60-minute treatment per person on one day of your break, choosing from one of our product houses – Temple Spa or ishga with the option of a facial or massage
- Dinner each evening choosing from The Dining Room or The Ozone
- Breakfast each morning which can be served in The Dining Room or opt for the lazy breakfast in bed option
- Complimentary use of our award winning 5 luxury bubble spa facilities from 3pm on your day of arrival through to 12noon on your day of departure including access to our Zen garden
- Your suite is available to check into from 3pm and we ask guests to depart by 12 noon on your day of departure
Terms & Conditions
Available as a four-night break, based on two sharing.
Available to book until 30th November 2021 for stays from 1st April 2021 to 30th November 2021.
Availability is limited.
From price is for a Junior Suite four a four-night midweek break, upgrades may be available for higher suite types for a supplement.
Credit/debit card details are required to secure your reservation with payment made on arrival.
We strongly recommend contacting the hotel to pre-book times for dinner and treatments that are part of your stay as soon as possible as we cannot guarantee availability.
Dinner is three courses per person with chargeable supplements applicable for sides and sauces.
Additional treatments maybe available to book in advance of your arrival, click the link to Check Treatment Availability.
Our fitness suite is available during your stay, pre-booking is required via My Wellness App and we kindly request all guests respect the social distancing guidelines at all times.
At Seaham Hall, our Duvets are Feather and Pillows Duck & Down, should you wish for an alternative please contact us in advance of your arrival.
When booking online, please advise if you have any allergies or dietary requirements.
Please read our current Covid19 update in advance of your arrival Covid19 Update.
We recognise that it’s very hard for anyone to make firm commitments for anything at the moment, so for the time being our cancellation policy is 48 hours prior to your arrival with a commitment to be understanding in all scenarios connected to Covid19.
In the event you are unable to make your reservation and it is within the 48hours of arrival we will work with you to re-schedule your visit to a later date within the promotion period.
Management has the right to retrieve this offer at any time.
All prices quoted include VAT.
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
We advise taking out travel insurance.
My friend and I had the pleasure of visiting the spa today, and from the moment we arrived, we were pampered. The staff were friendly, helpful and above all very professional. We had a facial and massage, and both treatments were fantastic. I will definitely return, and would recommend this spa compared to other 5 star spas I've visited - this one deserves 7 stars!Maz39, TripAdvisor