Two bedroom holiday home for sale near Durham
With unbeatable sea views, striking architecture, and stylish interiors, Gulwing is the ideal choice for a second home on the Durham Heritage Coast.
Inside you'll find a spacious open-plan kitchen, lounge and dining room, complete with glass bi-folding doors that flood the space with natural daylight. There are two bedrooms, both ensuite, meaning there is plenty of space for friends and family. And with a large patio area, and a utility room for storing boots and coats, you can truly embrace the beauty of the surrounding countryside during your stay.
Inside the Gulwing
- Revolutionary roof design - the first in the Industry
- Structure designed from SIPS (self-insulating panel)
- Contemporary window design
- Internal ceiling from 2.8m (9’2”)
- Internal doors made from lacquer shaker oak with heritage brass nickel door handles
- Entertainment system including Samsung TVs & Sonos sound system
- Silent Gliss blinds and Wave curtains
- Tilt and slide patio doors across the front
- Zehnder feature radiators
- Fully-furnished including luxury brands such as Alexander & James sofas
- Bosch appliances
- Kitchen carousel and wine cooler
- Keuco mirror cabinets
- Lakes Italia Baretta shower
- Porcelonsa tiles with electric underfloor heating
- Carron Urban edge bath Vado taps, showers and valves
- Egyptian cotton bed linen and towels set
- 990sq.ft of living space
- 220sq.ft of outside garden patio
Price of property: £595,000
All yours to enjoy
Familiar flavours, unexpectedly crafted
Tuck into dishes inspired by the rugged North Sea and glorious Durham countryside in The Dining Room, or head over to Ozone for punchy Pan-Asian flavours with a side of theatre.
A treasured revival
The Serenity Spa
Drawing influence from Far Eastern healing and wellness rituals, the Serenity Spa is a tranquil, calming and inspiring space which engages the senses and nurtures the mind, body and soul.
Just returned from a wonderful weekend at Seaham Hall Spa Hotel. The suite I stayed in was fabulous with a sumptuous bedroom, beautiful bathroom and large lounge area. Attention to detail was amazing. Luxury pampering products in the bathroom, good quality bathrobes and a super large bath. I would highly recommend this beautiful spa hotel to everyone. Thank you for a wonderful weekend.TripAdvisor