Luxury holiday home near the Durham Coast
Halcyon combines modern design with luxurious home comforts. Come nightfall, the exterior is highlighted with striking illuminations.
With two bedrooms, both ensuite, Halcyon has plenty of room for families of four, groups of friends, or visiting guests. It features a spacious open-plan kitchen, lounge and dining room - the ideal space to relax after a few hours in the spa or a stroll along the nearby coastline. And with glass bi-folding doors opening our onto a large decking area, it's the the perfect retreat whatever the season.
Inside the Halcyon
- Revolutionary roof design - the first in the Industry
- Structure designed from SIPS (self-insulating panel)
- Contemporary window design
- Internal ceiling from 2.8m (9’2”)
- Internal doors made from lacquer shaker oak with heritage brass nickel door handles
- Entertainment system including Samsung TVs & Sonos sound system
- Silent Gliss blinds and Wave curtains
- Tilt and slide patio doors across the front
- Zehnder feature radiators
- Fully-furnished including luxury brands such as Alexander & James sofas
- Bosch appliances
- Kitchen carousel and wine cooler
- Keuco mirror cabinets
- Lakes Italia Baretta shower
- Porcelonsa tiles with electric underfloor heating
- Carron Urban edge bath Vado taps, showers and valves
- Egyptian cotton bed linen and towels set
- 990sq.ft of living space
- 220sq.ft of outside garden patio
Price of property: £595,000
All yours to enjoy
Familiar flavours, unexpectedly crafted
Tuck into dishes inspired by the rugged North Sea and glorious Durham countryside in The Dining Room, or head over to Ozone for punchy Pan-Asian flavours with a side of theatre.
A treasured revival
The Serenity Spa
Drawing influence from Far Eastern healing and wellness rituals, the Serenity Spa is a tranquil, calming and inspiring space which engages the senses and nurtures the mind, body and soul.
Just returned from a wonderful weekend at Seaham Hall Spa Hotel. The suite I stayed in was fabulous with a sumptuous bedroom, beautiful bathroom and large lounge area. Attention to detail was amazing. Luxury pampering products in the bathroom, good quality bathrobes and a super large bath. I would highly recommend this beautiful spa hotel to everyone. Thank you for a wonderful weekend.TripAdvisor