Stay in our all-new coastal bungalows
Bungalow Suites with Hot Tub
Like what you see?
This is what you'll get:
- Two super king ensuite rooms
- Breakfast included and served in The Dining Room each morning
- Wall-to-wall glass leading to your outdoor terrace with stunning coastal views
- Private hot tub
- BBQ and fire pit
- Fluffy bathrobes and slippers
- Open plan living, self-catering kitchen and dining space
- Flat screen TV with Sonos sound bar
- Access to the award-winning Serenity Spa from 12 noon on the day of arrival to 12 noon on day of departure
- Valet parking
- Complimentary WiFi
- The award-winning Dining Room on your doorstep serving the finest of local produce
T&Cs: A minimum length of 2 nights or more is applicable for Bungalow Suite bookings. We will require a credit/debit card to secure your reservation, with payment made 48 hours prior to arrival. A pre-authorisation charge of £50 will be required on check-in to activate room charging for any food, beverage or spa treatments during your stay.
Book your Bungalow Suite
We promise the best rates
Book directly with us
When you book on our website, right here, right now, you know you’re getting the best rate possible. You have our word, and that is our bond.
You might also like
Georgian windows, contemporary lounge, breathtaking views
An enormous super king size bed, lounge area with sink-into sofas, and a large flat screen TV for the ultimate lie-in. When it comes to weekend getaways, our Junior Suites have got it covered.
Private hot tub, secluded garden, super king size bed
Garden Suite with Wood Fired Hot Tub
Think bright, bold interiors, a large seating area (which even has it's own dining table) and a bathroom that was made for long, lazy soaks. Add a Scandinavian wood-fired hot tub and you're all set for the most heavenly of retreats.
Just returned from a wonderful weekend at Seaham Hall Spa Hotel. The suite I stayed in was fabulous with a sumptuous bedroom, beautiful bathroom and large lounge area. Attention to detail was amazing. Luxury pampering products in the bathroom, good quality bathrobes and a super large bath. I would highly recommend this beautiful spa hotel to everyone. Thank you for a wonderful weekend.TripAdvisor